Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - An update from Digital Island
TechDay's 10 Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Leon Sheehan, who is the CEO of Digital Island.
Digital Island specialises in enterprise telecommunications, providing New Zealand businesses with high-quality telco services and expert advice.
Leon joins us today to tell us more about Digital Island, its new workshop offering, and what the company expects for 2023.
In the video, we discuss:
- The market Digital Island serves and what it offers local businesses
- The company's new Contact Centre Accelerator Lab workshop
- Why contact centres should see the potential 2023 recession as an opportunity to futureproof their business
- What contact centre businesses can expect to get out of these workshops
- How Digital Island has helped other contact centres achieve similar efficiencies such as time savings, staff costs, and automating processes
- Digital Island's general outlook on the year ahead for businesses and what businesses should bear in mind
- Technology trends or opportunities to consider for 2023.
Digital Island invites businesses interested in the Accelerator Lab to register their interest and be in with a chance to win a free Contact Centre workshop assessment – visit here for more information.